On-Site Fuel Delivery
Bulk contracts allow you to have fuel delivered on a consistent basis, at a steady price. They reduce the number of issues you have to deal with as well.
- Save Time – You show up to work and your fleet is fueled and ready to go to work. Drivers don’t need to spend time fueling up their vehicles at gas stations; they can go straight to work. The job gets done faster, for less money, and your workers get to spend more time working than refueling.
- Save Money – Think about the cost of driving a vehicle to a gas station and filling up. You need to pay your driver for the time to get to the station, pay for the fuel, and pay for their normal drive time. You also need to pay for any extra miles on the vehicle. These costs can sometimes be minimal. But, spread across your entire fleet over the course of a year, they can magnify into thousands of dollars. On-site fuel management and delivery allow you to purchase fuel in bulk from a supplier. This shields your company from uncertainties in day-to-day operations and in the market.
- Reduce Maintenance – On-site refueling and delivery can help you save on maintenance costs for your fleet because it acquires fewer miles. This means less wear and tear on your vehicles and reduced maintenance costs.
- Reduce Loss – No one ever thinks their employees are stealing from them. However, crime is a combination of motive and opportunity. If one or the other is present, it can be enough for a crime to be committed. Most of your people would never dream about stealing fuel from your company if it is on-site. But, if they have a company card and are out in the field, the temptation is greater because there is less oversight and the opportunity is much easier.
The Benefits of On-Site Fuel Delivery
- First, fuel delivery is customizable. You tell your supplier what you need when you need it, and how it is to be delivered. They will take care of the rest.
- Second, you can know that you are buying high-quality fuel. Bulk suppliers purchase their fuel from the same sources, which ensures quality and consistency.
- Finally, fuel delivery offers you convenience. Bulk contracts allow you to have fuel delivered on a consistent basis, at a steady price. They reduce the number of issues you have to deal with as well.
Generator Fuel Delivery
Our generator refueling service provides your business with dependable diesel fuel delivery as well as routine support in order to ensure you have what you need to keep running when the utility power goes out.
In addition to simple diesel fuel delivery, our generator fueling service includes testing, additives and polishing.
- Fuel testing to ensure fuel integrity and quality
- Application of fuel additives when necessary
- Fuel polishing to remove microbial and water contamination in your stored generator fuel
Mobile Fleet Fueling
Also known as, Mobile Fueling or Wet-Hosing, Onsite Fleet Fueling is a contact-less service where we deliver fuel directly into your vehicles or equipment. Deliveries are scheduled when your fleet is “home”, day or night. Your drivers come to work, and your fleet is ready to go.
Reefer Fuel Delivery
If your reefer trailers run out of fuel, that’s a major problem and could cost you a subsequent loss of goods on those trailers. Knowing this, you obviously can’t afford anything less than the most trusted reefer trailer fueling services.
Emergency Fuel Delivery
When floods, tornados, hurricanes, ice storms or power grid failures strike, they can devastate entire communities. Fleet Core provides emergency fuel response to commercial customers, utilities and government agencies. When you need critical fuel deliveries to keep your operations running we will deliver whatever you need to any place at any time.