When it comes to powering vehicles and generators, fuel delivery is a crucial aspect to consider. Whether you’re running a construction site, a fleet of vehicles, or a manufacturing plant, a reliable on-site fuel delivery service is essential to ensure your vehicles and generators stay operational. At Fleetcore, we understand the importance of keeping your vehicles and generators running smoothly, which is why we offer a comprehensive on-site fuel delivery service to meet all of your needs.
Bulk contracts for on-site fuel delivery allow you to have fuel delivered on a consistent basis, at a steady price. They reduce the number of issues you have to deal with as well.
- Save Time – You show up to work and your fleet is fueled and ready to go to work. Drivers don’t need to spend time fueling up their vehicles at gas stations; they can go straight to work. The job gets done faster, for less money, and your workers get to spend more time working than refueling.
- Save Money – Think about the cost of driving a vehicle to a gas station and filling up. You need to pay your driver for the time to get to the station, pay for the fuel, and pay for their normal drive time. You also need to pay for any extra miles on the vehicle. These costs can sometimes be minimal. But, spread across your entire fleet over the course of a year, they can magnify into thousands of dollars. On-site fuel management and delivery allow you to purchase fuel in bulk from a supplier. This shields your company from uncertainties in day-to-day operations and in the market.
- Reduce Maintenance – On-site refueling and delivery can help you save on maintenance costs for your fleet because it acquires fewer miles. This means less wear and tear on your vehicles and reduced maintenance costs.
- Reduce Loss – No one ever thinks their employees are stealing from them. However, crime is a combination of motive and opportunity. If one or the other is present, it can be enough for a crime to be committed. Most of your people would never dream about stealing fuel from your company if it is on-site. But, if they have a company card and are out in the field, the temptation is greater because there is less oversight and the opportunity is much easier.
The Benefits of On-Site Fuel Delivery
- First, fuel delivery is customizable. You tell us what you need when you need it, and how it is to be delivered. We will take care of the rest.
- Second, you can know that you are buying high-quality fuel. Bulk suppliers purchase their fuel from the same sources, which ensures quality and consistency.
- Finally, fuel delivery offers you convenience. Bulk contracts allow you to have fuel delivered on a consistent basis, at a steady price. They reduce the number of issues you have to deal with as well.